During your interactions with Lifestyle Hypnosis some of your information may become available to us either electronically or in our office. This may occur (but not limited to) when you:
- Send Us An Email
- Utilise Our Online Booking System
- Phone Lifestyle Hypnosis
- Complete Any Paperwork At An Appointment
- Answer Questions During Any Appointments
- Complete Hypnotherapy With Lifestyle Hypnosis
If your information is collected it is stored securely either digitally or with physical documents. This information is not provided to any person or organisation and used solely for the needs of Lifestyle Hypnosis. This may become exempt where disclosure of information is required by law under a court order or subpoena or consent has otherwise been obtained to share information.
The information collected from this website may include (but not limited to):
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Postal or Residential Address
- Telephone Number
- Date Of Birth
- Goal Specific Information
Information collected in person during an appointment may include (but not limited to):
- Employment Type
- Smoking Status / Illicit Drug Use
- Health History (including mental health)
- Diet and Water Habits
- History Of Hypnosis Experience
- Goal Specific Information
- Other Information Relevant To Your Hypnotherapy
This information is all kept securely and not shared with any other person or organisation unless required by law or express consent is given to share this information.
If Lifestyle Hypnosis deems that withholding of any information may result in harm to any person (including the client) in any way (including mental harm) Lifestyle Hypnosis may disclose contact details and reason for concern to a third party such as emergency services.
Online Booking Special Notes
Our online booking system is protected by security measures such as password encryption and anti-hacking. Lifestyle Hypnosis does not have the ability to view passwords however is able to reset passwords where requested. It is advised to use secure passwords containing letters, numbers, capitals and lower case letters and a special character (i.e. !@#$).
When registering your email address with our online booking system we strongly suggest that you use a personal email address and avoid using work or shared email addresses as the reason for your visit is collected during the scheduling of your appointment and will be included in confirmation emails and reminder emails.
Use Of Comments, Reviews Or Testimonials
If a review, comments on service or a testimonial is sent to Lifestyle Hypnosis, it will be published on our website and may be used in other promotional material. The comments will be published with a first name, date of sending, hypnotherapy goal (generic goal titles only used) and your comments. Comments sent in may be shortened, restructured or in the case of submission via survey be a summation of various answers provided as one statement. The first name will usually be a true name, where requested pseudonyms may be published. Comments published are all quotes from the client regardless of whether a true name or pseudonym is used. Where spelling or grammatical errors occur, they will be corrected without changing the meaning of the word / senetence. If a review is sent which has elements of positive and negative comments, this will be reflected on our website. All reviews are published in the spirit in which they are sent and are not manipulated to reflect Lifestyle Hypnosis in a more positive way than the review is intended. Lifestyle Hypnosis will not add new content to reviews nor will it deliberately omit important content of reviews. If clarification is needed, we will seek clarification from the client and post their quoted response.
Lifestyle Hypnosis follows a complaint process that places emphasis on communication. We openly welcome complaints and seek to resolve them as soon as possible. Each complaint received is viewed as an opportunity to get stronger as a hypnosis centre and become better at what we do. While complaints are extremely rare, we understand that from time to time they do occur. In order to assist in the resolution of your complaint should you have one we ask that you raise a complaint with following in mind:
1. Complaints should be raised at the time they are occurring. Delaying the complaint beyond 3 months makes it more difficult to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction.
2. Complaints should be made directly with Lifestyle Hypnosis in the first instance.
3. Complaints will be responded to within 10 working days of receiving them. When raising a complaint please include the details of the complaint, the reason a complaint needs to be raised, what you would like to see happen to resolve the complaint and a reasonable time frame in which you would like to see complaint resolved. Where the complaint is valid and the expected resolution is reasonable you will find that your complaint will be resolved very quickly in most instances.
4. A feedback only complaint means that we will review our processes for future clients however will take no further action in the resolution of the complaint you have raised. In some circumstances acknowledging feedback and reviewing processes for future clients is a valid outcome of a complaint. You are able to raise a complaint and specify that it is a feedback only complaint if this is appropriate for your situation.
5. A resolution to a complaint will not be a refund, no exceptions. Please accept that refunds will not be issued in resolution to a complaint when determining what you would deem to be a reasonable resolution. This will avoid delays in your complaint being resolved.
6. If during a complaint effective, rational or constructive communication becomes an issue, Lifestyle Hypnosis may advise that a reasonable period of non-communication be placed into affect in attempt to restore calm and constructive communication. Where complaints become aggressive, abusive, disrespectful or threatening in any way Lifestyle Hypnosis reserves the right to cease communication indefinitely.
To raise a complaint, you can contact us via our website or respond to any email correspondence you have previously received.
For further information, please contact us and we will be happy to clarify any information within these terms and conditions.